Thursday, October 8, 2009

GROOVY KIND OF LOVE

i swear, ill be on top of the world one day with a blunt in one hand and my baby's hand in another.

^^^^^^ jt you are the apple of my eye.

thanks for sneakng me out lastnight and reminded me why i fell in love with you. +we was high ass fuck yeeeaaaa buuudddyyyyyyyyyyy.


sooo... tommorow is friday. internation foods day at school and cheerleaders like every fuckin year sells the goodies. yes you name it, cupcakes, weed brownies, rice krispies, caramel apples. ALL THE SWEET SHIT. ahhaah jk about the weed brownies. and i hope its hot (dalycity please be good to me just this once fucker) not diggin the fact we gota wear skirts on a cold ass day. im in a happy jolly type of moood, hip hip hoooray.













ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment