Saturday, September 19, 2009

OH, FOREAL?

everybody blogs about problems, how there boyfriends are dicks, and all the other randomn shit that happens in their everyday lives because twitter is way too small to fit everything in.

aye, not hatin.. cus i do the exact same shit to =P

i havent been on this for a while, simply cus i forgot all about it. Now that i see that my bitchass cousin clovelle made one (cus of course she was my number 1 fan) on my blogs, im gona start updating my shit. yiipee..

school : foreals, being a senior aint all that. yeah we look down on all the freshmens thinkin "how small they are" when cmonn im just as small ahem 4'11 nahh ok 5'. i see all this puppydog shit going around it makes me sick! haha jk i hellla remember when i entered freshmen year, i thought i was baaaad having all my friends as seniors cus of my cousin. my mom recently asked me "anak what do u wana be after highschool, u should have a little plan now?" foreals mom, ide tell you but ihave no fuckin idea. can i just slang drugs to my future? im totally kidding -_-

fam: i miss family parties period. i remember having parties almost every weekend in sunnyvale or whereever, i miss my cousins i miss my aunties and uncles. as the generation gets older, everybody does there own shit now... and less presents at christmas :/ haha im kidding again

JT: I think i love you more then i love myself. even tho you can be the biggest DICK of all time, you know we got eachother like pan fried noooodles. damn if this is what love is supposed to be all about, marry me in 10 years ok?

ok this blog was weak, rushing to get ready to hang out with my 2 best bitches and my old homies from burton im juiced, i missed these fuckers

PEACE, LOVE, and HELLOKITTY!!!! asta lavista

No comments:

Post a Comment